TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT REVMAN
- All changes you make in your review are continuously and automatically saved. You can tag a version if needed.
- You can work concurrently on different sections of the review. If you work simultaneously on the same section, RevMan will notify you.
- Advanced integrations are available in RevMan to enhance review quality and support Cochrane's latest methods. You can use Risk of Bias 2, create your 'Summary of findings' tables via GRADEpro GDT and enable Study centric data management.
- Practice reviews are available for all to try out features and functions.
- The Cochrane Support team are always available to answer any RevMan queries!
Log in to RevMan and click on the title of your review in the My Reviews view.
Next to the institutional logo, you will see a random geometric icon, which you can change to your profile picture by creating a Gravatar. See Update my profile picture in my Cochrane Account.