The View menu is visible when right-clicking on a document in Archie. It provides different options for viewing documents. See also Viewing reviews.
- Latest Version - the latest submitted or shared version of the review stored in the Archie history. The full version history of a review including all drafts is available in RevMan Web.
- Preview Published PDF - an advance proof of the published review, generated by Wiley.
- Download JATS - downloadable copy of the review file in JATS format. Not for general use. JATS (Journal Article Tag Suite) is the file format used for delivering documents to Wiley for publication.
- Download RM5 - downloadable copy of the review in RevMan 5 format. Not recommended as working on offline versions can create problems of version control.
Share a link not a PDF!
PDFs are large attachments to emails and take several clicks to generate and save. Why not share a link to a review or specific version instead? Share a version from within RevMan Web. Notes and tracked changes are fully visible. You can share a compared version too.
Insert a link to the RevMan Web dashboard version into an Archie task email using the message merge field RevMan link.
For help and advice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do need to save a PDF: submit a version to Archie from RevMan Web or RevMan 5 with a relevant description. From the Archie viewer select View > Latest version > Print > Save as PDF
To attach a PDF to a task email, submit a version to Archie from RevMan Web or RevMan 5 with a relevant description. Open the task email > Attachments > Select this version as a PDF
To generate a PDF including Notes, open the review in RM5 > Print > Print mode > Text and Notes > OK > Print to PDF.
- Latest Version - the latest stored version of the translation, visible in JATS (Journal Article Tag Suite) viewer. JATS is the file format used for delivering documents to Wiley for publication.
- Download JATS - downloadable copy of the file in JATS format. Not for general use.
- Download V3 XML - downloadable copy of the file in XML format. Not for general use.
View the latest version stored in Archie
In the Archie document viewer, the icons on the top toolbar give you further options:
download a copy of the document in HTML format.
print the document. Tip - to generate a PDF, select Print > Save as PDF.
choose between single or double line spacing.
hide non-breaking space characters (special characters that can be used instead of a normal space to keep text on the same line).
the pull-down Contents menu allows you to navigate to specific sections of the document.
Find text in a document
You can use your browser's Find function to locate a string of text in the document you are viewing.
- Press Ctrl-F to open the browser' Find function.
Advanced Search to do this.Tip: If you are not looking for text within a specific document, but instead want to find documents that contain the phrase, you can use