Editing a group's list of roles
The set of roles used in a group can be edited by a group Super User in the group's Properties.
To add a role for a group
- From the group's Properties, click the Roles tab.
- Click New.
- Choose the role to add from the pull-down list.
- Enter a description of the role in your group (optional)..
- Click OK.
To remove a role for a group
- From the group's Properties, click the Roles tab
- Click the role you wish to delete. It will be highlighted in blue.
- Click Delete.
Note: you can only delete a role from a group if the role is not assigned to anybody.
See also Permissions linked to Review Group roles.