The Help menu can be accessed from the top toolbar in RevMan.
The Help menu in RevMan links you directly to useful resources:
- RevMan Web Knowledge Base
- Cochrane Handbook of Systematic Reviews of Interventions for essential methods guidance
- Author guidelines to give manuscripts the best chance of acceptance
- Cochrane's Style Manual for instructions on formatting and editing
- Style basics for a quick guide to Cochrane's editorial conventions
- Problem reporting form if you notice an error in RevMan- please try to repeat the error before contacting us - if you can't reproduce the problem, it's difficult for us to solve!
- Suggest improvements in RevMan to the development team
- Convert a RevMan 5 file to a RevMan data package
- About gives details of RevMan's current version number you need to cite RevMan in a reference list