- is a high priority (e.g. being completed for a guideline or is on the high priority reviews list) and the CRG would like further input.
- is high profile and may be controversial (awaiting final approval of guidance: â€œIdentifying, managing and communicating high-risk and highly visible reviewsâ€).
- is accepted for Fast-Track (screening is compulsory part of the Fast-Tract Track editorial process, rather than a referral from the CRG).
- is subject to funding (such as an incentive award).
- is a candidate for enhanced dissemination (including a press release).