- Author team wants to pay the APC for gold open access.
- Contact author alerts Managing Editor.
- Managing Editor sends a link to webpage that explains open access licence for publication form options and payment information to author; Managing Editor to copy in author team and David Hives (email@example.com; Cochrane Production Manager, Wiley). [See template email for scenario 1 below to explain the process, costs and mandated roles.]
- Author lets Managing Editor know which open access licence for publication form the team would like or is mandated to use.
- Managing Editor releases agreed gold open access licence for publication form to all authors. (for further information, see the Archie the Archie help file.)
- Archie sends alert to David Hives (firstname.lastname@example.org; Cochrane Production Manager, Wiley) to say open access has been selected. David Hives will manage the payment process from this point onwards.
- Cochrane Review published with open access logo, and relevant copyright and legal information.