- make explicit to potential review teams the level and type of support they can provide;
- acknowledge receipt of completed Cochrane Title Registration Review Proposal Forms and inform the authors within two weeks of receipt of the Title Registration the Review Proposal Form when they can expect to receive feedback on their proposal;
- provide potential review teams with up-to-date details of the editorial process and timelines for new proposals submitted for editorial consideration, including information concerning prioritization of topics;
- respond to correspondence from their review teams in a timely manner;
- put potential review teams in touch with their reference Cochrane Centre if required.