If you need to edit the title of a review, this should be done in Archie while the review is not checked out.
To edit the title
- Open the review's Properties.
- Modify the Title on the General tab.
- Click Apply. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to change the title, and if you click OK, a new version will be created with the description 'Title changed'.
Note that the review's title is recorded for each version, so you can see the titles of previous versions in the review's History.
Title change messages
If the title and/or scope of a review has changed significantly, and you may want to notify colleagues in other groups through the Newtitles list. You can use Archie to send an automatically generated email that includes the current review title and a relevant previous title. Since a review may have had a number of changes to the title over time, you can choose which previous title to include from a full list of unique previous titles.
To send a title change message
- On the General tab of the review Properties, click Send. The Title Changed Notification window opens.
- Choose the Old Title to include from the pull-down list.
- If necessary, edit the message text. Please only do so if you have important information to add. It is not recommended to remove any of the information provided by default.
- Click Send Email.