The stage of a review (Title, Protocol, or Full Review) can be set in Archie on the General tab of the Review Properties.
- Documents must be at the correct stage to be edited in RevMan Web. You must move a Registered Title to Protocol stage to allow the authors to begin work. You must move a Protocol to Full Review stage to allow authors to work on the review.
- Updating the stage also allows documents to display in the correct folder and category in the reviews list under Resources. See Reviews.
Change the review stage in Archie
- Review Properties > General tab
- Choose the appropriate stage from the pull-down list in the Stage option
- Click Apply and then OK to confirm change