You can use the Copy link function to send others a direct link to an Archie resource (a person, review, file or folder).
Links for persons, documents and files lead directly to the results of a quick search for that specific resource, while folder links lead to the folder in Resources. If a person clicks the link without being logged in to Archie, they will first have to do so on the login screen, where after they will automatically proceed to the link result.
To copy a link to a resource
- Locate the resource (person, review, file, or group Files folder) you wish to link to.
- Right-click the resource and choose Copy Link.
- If your browser requires confirmation, click Allow.
- If your browser prevents access to the clipboard, a window will open to where you must copy the link text manually (using Ctrl-C or right-click menu).
- If your browser's security settings allow access to the clipboard, the link is copied to your clipboard.
- Click OK.