Browser plug-ins and extensions in RevMan
You can install browser plug-ins or extensions to increase functionality in RevMan. There are a wide variety of extensions in the Chrome Web Store.
Before you install a plug-in, remember to read the terms and conditions carefully. You can also check if the plug-in has good reviews from users.
The following extensions have been tested and work well with RevMan:
- Find and replace (global search)
- Grammarly (spelling and grammar checker)
- Full Page Screen Capture (take a screenshot of a full page)
- High contrast (invert colours and increase the contrast between text and background)
Other plug-ins recommended by users include:
- Evernote Web Clipper (capture and annotate screenshots)
- Google Scholar Button (check and verify references)
- EndNote Click (add references to EndNote)
- Check My Links (validate direct URL links in the review [e.g. to clinicaltrials.gov])
- Todoist (add review-related tasks to personal or team to-do lists)
- Change Case (multiple methods to change text case)
Please send any other recommendations to email@example.com.