RevMan Web is optimised for the latest version of Chrome.
You can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari and newer versions of Edge for RevMan Web. Issues related to individual browsers are reported in Solutions to reported problems in RevMan Web.
Note that you cannot use Internet Explorer or versions of Edge older than EdgeHTML14/Edge version 31.
Browser plug-ins and extensions in RevMan Web
You can install browser plug-ins or extensions to increase functionality in RevMan Web. There are a wide variety of extensions in the Chrome Web Store.
Before you install a plug-in, remember to read the terms and conditions carefully. You can also check if the plug-in has good reviews from users.
The following extensions have been tested and work well with RevMan Web:
- Find and replace (global search)
- Grammarly (spelling and grammar checker)
- Full Page Screen Capture (take a screenshot of a full page)
Other plug-ins recommended by users include:
- Evernote Web Clipper (capture and annotate screenshots)
- Google Scholar Button (check and verify references)
- Capture EndNote Reference (add references to EndNote)
- Check My Links (validate direct URL links in the review [e.g. to clinicaltrials.gov])
- Todoist (add review-related tasks to personal or team to-do lists)
Please send any other recommendations to email@example.com.