- Roles - Assigning roles to people within your group is done here. Only those with the Assign roles permission (by default, Super User in a group and members of the ITS) can assign roles.
- Settings - Contains information about user accounts, privacy, bulk mailings and notifications. You can check whether users have activated their Cochrane Account, and see the date and time when they last logged in to Archie (either directly to the server or via RevMan). The Privacy settings allow Email addresses, mobile phone numbers and Skype name to be marked as private by ticking the 'Hide' boxes. Only the owner of a record, the Super Users of the person's primary group, and system administrators can access private addresses. The Notifications settings control notifications for particular events. For more information see Messages.
- Notes - Notes for the person, see About notes.
- Subscription - This tab will appear for anyone who has, or is eligible for, a complimentary subscription to The Cochrane Library, and provides information about that subscription. See Complimentary Cochrane Library subscription.
Open a person's Properties
Validate information about a person
- From From the person Properties, choose Info.
- Click Verify.
- Click OK to confirm validation. A person who validated the person's information is recorded in the Verified option.