- Board members
- Central Executive Team staff
- Centre Directors (also for Associate Centres)
- Cochrane Council
- Cochrane Innovations
- Field Directors
- Funding Arbiters
- Review Group editorial teams (Co-ordinating Editor, Deputy Co-ordinating Editor, Editor, Managing Editor, Assistant Managing Editor, Information Specialist, Statistician)
- Scientific Committee
- Steering Group members
- Associate Directors of Centres
- Directors of Incorporated Associate Centres
- Directors of Associate Centres
- Directors of Affiliates
To submit or edit a form
- Log in to Archie and open your person Properties sheet and go to the Roles tab.
- Click a relevant role (e.g. 'Co-ordinating Editor') from the list of roles. The CoI Form button appears in the Role description under the role table.
- Click Open in the CoI form option. The Conflict of Interests Declaration form opens.
- Complete the form and click Save.
- Click OK to confirm saving.
The published declarations can be grouped and filtered by Cochrane Review Group. Groups can link to their individual declarations page from their group website. Right-click on the groups name on the web-page and copy the link to the CoI forms for the individual group.