Users with particular roles in Archie must use the Conflict of Interest declaration forms to record and publish their potential Conflict of Interests (CoI). The completed forms are publicly available on the Community website here: https://community.cochrane.org/organizational-info/people/conflict-interest
The roles with a CoI form are:
- Governing Board members
- Cochrane Council
- Funding Arbiters
- Scientific Committee
- Central Executive Team staff
- Cochrane Innovations staff
- Review Group editorial teams (Co-ordinating Editor, Deputy Co-ordinating Editor, Editor, Managing Editor, Assistant Managing Editor, Information Specialist, Statistician)
- Field Directors
- Geographic groups:
- Centre Directors
- Associate Directors of Centres
- Directors of Associate Centres
- Directors of Incorporated Associate Centres
- Directors of Affiliates
To submit or edit a form
- Log in to Archie and open your person Properties sheet and go to the Roles tab.
- Click a relevant role (e.g. 'Co-ordinating Editor') from the list of roles. The CoI Form button appears in the Role description under the role table (see screenshot below).
- Click Open in the CoI form option. The Conflict of Interests Declaration form opens.
- Complete the form and click Save.
- Click OK to confirm saving.
Within a few hours, data edited in Archie will be published on the Cochrane Community site: https://community.cochrane.org/organizational-info/people/conflict-interest
The published declarations can be grouped and filtered by Cochrane Review Group. Groups can link to their individual declarations page from their group website. Right-click on the groups name on the web-page and copy the link to the CoI forms for the individual group.