Workflows can be aborted by the Workflow Manager or people with relevant group permissions
To abort a workflow
- Open the Workflow folder in Archie from the tree view pane.
- Locate the workflow you wish to abort.
- Right-click the workflow and choose Abort. The Abort Workflow window opens.
- Choose a reason from the pull-down list in the Reason to Abort option.
- Add a note in the Note text field.
- Click Abort and OK to confirm aborting.
To reactivate an aborted workflow
- Locate the workflow you wish to reactivate.
- Right-click the aborted workflow and choose Reactivate.
- Click OK to confirm reactivation.
See also: Permissions linked to Review Group roles.