When you have selected a set of review versions (see Advanced review version search options) you can extract very granular data from the version.
You can choose between three export formats, two of which give you study level study data and one at review level.
The options are on the first page of the Export Wizard, which you only start at if you click "Export Studies" from the Search Results tab, or when using Tools > Export and Labels.
If you click Export on the Search Results tab, the wizard will start at page 3 but you can still go back and choose one of the study level options.
Study level options
This is available only for intervention reviews, and the data can be exported only to Excel format.
- Study characteristics - Outputs one row per included study.
- Study analysis data - Outputs one row per row of study analysis data.
In the Study characteristics output, fields at the review level (e.g. title) are repeated for each study belonging to the same review. Likewise for the Study analysis data output, where subgroup, outcome, comparison and review level data can be repeated.
Review level options
- Other Formats General review version information, section details and general statistical overview about review version's elements (e.g., number of outcomes or number of authors). Available for all review types. The following is the list of formats you can export your review version data to:
- Excel file - Microsoft Excel workbook format.
- HTML table- This will generate an HTML table with one column for each selected field.
- Comma-separated table - This format can be imported into many applications.
- RevMan files zip archive - This will generate a zip archive of RevMan files for the exported versions.
Study characteristics export has the following fields:
- Review Data -
In addition to the above, Study analysis data export has the following fields:
- Analysis Data -
- Raw Data -
- Calculated Data -
- Subgroup Analysis Data -
-Outcome Analysis Data -
The Other formats option, which includes general information about review versions and statistical summary about review's elements (e.g., number of authors or outcomes) has the following export fields: