You can view the contents of a review in several different ways. Some view options are specific to draft versions of reviews, while others are for the latest published version.
Users with permission to view a draft have the following options:
- Latest version - view in the document viewer. See Viewing documents.
- Download RM5. If the user does not have permission to view the latest draft version, the latest published version is downloaded instead.
- Preview published PDF - this generates a proof of how the published PDF version of the review will look. The process involves having a file generated by the publisher's systems and can take a while to complete.
Published versions can be viewed in two ways:
- Latest published version - view in document viewer.
- View in the Cochrane Library - view the published review on the Cochrane Library web site.
PDF appearance guidance
Please see the 'Improving your Cochrane Review PDF' guide with tips for improving the appearance of a PDF should it not appear satisfactory. These tips refer to making changes to the review in Review Manager that will affect the appearance of the PDF.