The Review Citation Wizard can assist you in identifying reviews that are potentially relevant to your review, and help insert the correct citation. The suggested reviews are presented in a table along with information about their rank.
To identify possibly relevant reviews
- Click the review and use Tools > Review Citation Wizard ... The Review Citation Wizard opens.
- Click Next. A list of reviews that can be potentially relevant for citing is generated.
Note: If a review is already cited, the Cited column in the Review Citation Wizard (Result) for that review will have a green icon: .
To export citations
- Open Review Citation Wizard and click Next.
- Select the reviews in the Review Citation Wizard to be exported and click Next.
- Click Export Citation. All select citations are exported in RevMan format.
- Save the file with exported citations on your local computer. The file can now be imported into RevMan.
Remember: It is not possible to export citations that are already cited.