Users with particular roles in Archie must use the Conflict of Interest declaration forms to record and publish their potential Conflict of Interests (CoI). The completed forms are publicly available on the Community website here: https://community.cochrane.org/organizational-info/people/conflict-interest.
For information on how to complete a form, see Instructions for other contributors: Conflict of Interest forms.
The roles with a CoI form are:
- Governing Board members
- Cochrane Council
- Funding Arbiters
- Scientific Committee
- Central Executive Team staff
- Cochrane Innovations staff
- Review Group editorial teams (Co-ordinating Editor, Deputy Co-ordinating Editor, Editor, Managing Editor, Assistant Managing Editor, Information Specialist, Statistician)
- Network editorial teams (Senior Editor, Network Support Fellow)
- Field Directors
- Geographic groups:
- Centre Directors
- Associate Directors of Centres
- Directors of Associate Centres
- Directors of Geographic networks
- Directors of Incorporated Associate Centres
- Directors of Affiliates
- Directors of Incorporated Affiliates
Within a few hours, data edited in Archie will be published on the Cochrane Community site: https://community.cochrane.org/organizational-info/people/conflict-interest
The published declarations can be grouped and filtered by Cochrane Review Group. Groups can link to their individual declarations page from their group website. Right-click on the groups name on the web-page and copy the link to the CoI forms for the individual group.