You can add photos to those person records you have permission to edit. Image files that you add to Archie should be 100x100 pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 25KB.
To add or change a photo
- Find the person whose record you want to add a photo to (e.g., by using Quick Search), and open Properties
- Click the Change Photo... button.
- Click the Browse button and locate the image file you would like to upload
- Highlight the file and click Open.
- Click OK.
Note: Before Super Users may add a photo for somebody else, they must first have obtained the person's permission.
To delete a photo
- Click Change Photo … The Photo upload window opens.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm deleting.
See also Editing a person