Configure your notification preferences
- Log in to Archie
- Click on your name in the top right of the screen
- Go to the Settings tab of your person Properties
- Click Edit Notifications. This opens the Notifications window.
- If you have roles in several groups, use the pull-down list to choose the group for which you wish to receive notifications.
- Select the events you wish to be notified about.
- For each event, choose whether to receive the notification to your primary or secondary email addresses.
- Click OK
The notifications available to you are based on your roles and permissions.
A new protocol is published
|A new review is published|
|An updated review is published (includes amendments with changed conclusions)|
A review cites a review where [person] is the Contact Person
Significant change to a review cited by a review where [person name] is the Contact Person
|A person is marked as duplicate of a member of the [group]|
|A person's primary group is set to the [group]|
Changes are suggested to a member of the [group]
Group, CRGs only
A Contact Person of a published review in the [group] is modified
Reviews (any stage/status) in the [group] are published
Reviews in the [group] are created