A person with the relevant folder permissions (see About files) can rename, delete and move files and folders.
To rename a file
- Locate the file in the Files folder. Right-click the file and choose Rename. The Rename window opens.
- Enter the name and click OK. The name of a file is changed.
You can also rename files from workflow Properties or on the Workflows tab of review Properties: Highlight the file that you want to rename and click Rename.
To delete a file
- Right-click the file and choose Delete.
- Click OK to confirm deleting.
The file is deleted.
To move a file
- Right-click the file and choose Move.
The Move To window opens.
- Choose a directory where you want to store your file.
- Click OK. The file is moved to the chosen directory.