Any Super User can create, delete and edit a derivative product. All other fields than Title are optional.
To create a derivative product
- Right-click on the Derivative Products node and choose New and Derivative Product. The Derivative Product Wizard opens.
- Choose the type of product.
- Click Next.
- Complete the general information, where available:
- Title - this is a required field.
- URL - the web address of the published product.
- Last Updated - date the product was last updated - can be used to compare against the date of linked reviews.
- Code - if a coding system is used to track this type of product.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Citation information:
- Contact Person - use this to link the product to an Archie person.
- Full Citation - if the product has a full bibliographic reference
- Country - eg for national guidelines.
- Click Next
- Link the relevant reviews. The linked reviews can be added by clicking the Add button to open the Select Review window - see Choosing a person, document or date. Any number of reviews or protocols can be added.
- Click OK and then Finish.
To edit a derivative product
- Right-click the derivative product and choose Properties.
- Edit the relevant fields.
- Enter information about the change under History This is free-text field, and must be edited manually.
- Click Apply to save the information.
To delete a derivative product
- Right click the derivative product and choose Delete
- You will be asked to confirm deletion