Support for Cochrane Review Groups (CRGs)
Support for Managing Editors
- Contact ME Support first (see the ME Support page; Contact email: email@example.com), unless the query is obviously technical, eg you get an error.
- If your query is a technical issue, eg a malfunction of the system, use the Help menu in Archie or RevMan to report a problem or make a suggestion and your email will be responded to quickly.
- If using the Help reporting systems is not practical, ie you can't open the software; please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for other CRG staff
- Other CRG staff should contact their ME in the first instance. If the query needs further advice, the ME can submit the issue via the Help menu in Archie or RevMan, or write to one of the email addresses below if it's not practical to use the normal reporting systems.
Support for Fields, Methods Groups and Centres
Super Users: as core staff of a non-CRG, you can always use one of the methods below:
- RevMan Technical queries If you have a technical problem or a suggestion for improving RevMan, please use the forms available through 'Help > Report a Problem', or 'Help > Make a Suggestion' within RevMan. The forms are designed to assist you in providing all the information needed. If your query is more general, you may also contact: email@example.com
- Archie Technical queries If you have a technical problem or a suggestion for improving Archie, please use the forms available through 'Help > Feedback > Report a problem' or 'Help > Feedback > Suggest a change' within Archie. The forms are designed to assist you in providing all the information needed. If your query is more general, you may also contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and others: Please contact your entity super-user.